Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My baby girl;)






My youngest daughter Sadie Mae is turning 8 months young tomorrow! I'm SO in LOVE with this sweet little baby girl! Her personality is really starting to come out and she is sweet as can be:) She has her two bottom teeth and has perfected sitting up and also can wave hi, shake her head no (go figure lol!) and rolls all over the living room! This is her very first Christmas and she loves to look at the Christmas tree and all the pretty lights on it. We bought her first ornament that is perfect for her. It is a little tiara with sequins all over it and it says Sadie's first Christmas 2009:) Here are the most recent pictures of her. Have a wonderful day!


1 comment:

Lisa Sue said...

Christopher and I saw these last night on FB!!! I knew it was her!! We think she is such a pure beauty!! Send me one...PLEASE!!! =)