Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Round 2




For those of you who know my sweet Allie she isn't shy;) She has always LOVED to be on stage and perform. She loves to dance and sing and of course CHEER! Last year she decieded she wanted to go out for her first pageant. We thought it was a wonderful idea. She was only 13 but we thought it would be perfect for her. She blew us all away on stage. I get so happy when I think of that day she was amazing! She ended up taking the title and was the Jr. Miss AppleFestival 2008. She recently crowned a new Jr. Miss and decided she wanted to try out for another pageant. This pageant is from another county and is much larger than our home town Apple Festival. She went out November 22nd for Teen Blossomtime and competed against 25 other beautiful girls. She was so excited and confident. She was just glowing all day. Well we were so proud when we saw her walk back out on stage as they announced the TOP 10 contestants. Then to all our amazement she was crowned 1st Runner Up Teen Blossomtime! She was just thrilled as were we. I can't put into words how proud I am of the young woman she is becoming. I can't believe my little Allie is now 15! Congrats to you my beautiful girl. We have quite the year to look foward to!

2 comments:

Lisa Sue said...

I FEEL your happiness from this blog!! That is soooo wonderful that she...first, has the courage, and second, that she wins!! Wow!! I want you to post a video on here of her!! I would love to watch it!

a.mcd said...

That is so neat!! What a beauty <33